Make Life Better
Bedford, Michigan Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
We only utilize the best cleaning agents, techniques, and equipment. Unlike most carpet cleaners who drive dirt down into the carpet and padding, we extract it properly, leaving you with a clean, soft, and fast-drying living space.
Pet Odor Removal
SCHEDULE YOUR CLEANING TODAY: 419.265.8427
We Proudly Service Bedford, Michigan and Nearby Communities
- Bedford, Michigan Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Water and Flood Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Flood Damage Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Small Business Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Business Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Couch Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Mattress Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Furniture Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Area Rug Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Pet Stain Removal
- Bedford, Michigan Pet Odor Removal
- Bedford, Michigan Steam Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Scotchgard Carpet Cleaning
- Bedford, Michigan Fast Drying Carpet Cleaning
Why Choose Us
- Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery, Area Rugs, Mattresses, and more…
- Commercial or Residential Service
- Flood and Water Extraction
- Pet Odor and Stain Removal
- Authentic 3M Scotchgard Available
- Area Rugs (any material, including wool)
You Can Expect
- A 1-2 hour time window (unlike 4-8 hours with other companies)
- A text message or phone call when we are en route to your location
- Fast, Professional and Friendly service
How To Prepare
Power Carpet Kleen does not charge people to move furniture, but we do ask our customers to remove small objects such as end-tables, coffee tables, or other items if they can to prepare for our visit.
Sofas and chairs can be left in place and we will move them as needed to clean the entire space.
For best results, we recommend you thoroughly vacuum carpets before we arrive.
Our Chemicals and Equipment
We purchase chemicals from only the best companies in the United States. Our chemicals do not have oil bases or residues which cause carpets to become sticky and re-attract dirt. They are safe for your family, children, and pets. No deodorizers are used to mask odors, instead, we neutralize and sterilize to remove odor sources completely.
The equipment we use is state of the art. Unlike most companies who use single engine equipment, our twin vac engines offer us more power to extract water and dirt quickly before it soaks the pad and promotes mildew growth. In the end, this means your carpets dry quickly (same day), your sub-floor isn’t soaked, and carpets will have a longer life-span.